Decmode Set of Two - 20 and 22 Inch Modern Iron and Wood Console Tables, Gold
Set of two 22", 20" Modern Reflections metal and wood console table, deep rectangular MDF tray with white finish, polished gold iron legs and frame
Sofas & Couches Offer ::
Some Book About 20 inch console table
In its 114th year, Billboard remains the world's premier weekly music publication and a diverse digital, events, brand, content and data licensing platform. Billboard publishes the most trusted charts and offers unrivaled reporting about the latest music, video, gaming, media, digital and mobile entertainment issues and trends.
Best Coupons Offers
Recliners Offer ::
20 inch console table News
20 Amazon furniture pieces that look way more expensive than they are - CNNSeptember 21, 2020 - CNN
20 Amazon furniture pieces that look way more expensive than they are CNN...
2021 BMW M3 and M4 get even more flair with M Performance Parts - AutoblogSeptember 23, 2020 - Autoblog
2021 BMW M3 and M4 get even more flair with M Performance Parts Autoblog...
GMC's 2021 Sierra pickup to have new technology, price adjustment - Detroit Free PressSeptember 15, 2020 - Detroit Free Press
GMC's 2021 Sierra pickup to have new technology, price adjustment Detroit Free Press...
30 of the coolest products at Wayfair you never knew about - CNNSeptember 15, 2020 - CNN
30 of the coolest products at Wayfair you never knew about CNN...
Deals round up Monday, Sept. 28 - SFGateSeptember 28, 2020 - SFGate
Deals round up Monday, Sept. 28 SFGate...
Latest Says About 20 inch console table on Twitter
End Tables Offer ::
TV Stands & Entertainment Centers Offer ::
Whalen Payton 3-in-1 Flat Panel TV Stand for TVs up to 65", Multiple Finishes Available, Whalen Furniture
Better Homes & Gardens Crossmill Fireplace Media Console for TVs up to 60", Weathered Finish, Better Homes & Gardens
See All TV Stands & Entertainment Centers @walmart.com
See All TV Stands & Entertainment Centers @wayfair.com
The living room is the heart of your home — in theory. But if the room isn’t as welcoming, it may not be as much of an activity center for family and friends as you’d like it to be. This product page is the perfect jumping-off point for a stylish living room makeover built off of our Every Day Low Prices and a focus on practical essentials. Consider your needs in each category to create the ideal arrangement of furniture, accessories and decorative accents to revitalize this important gathering place in your home.
No matter your approach, Shop living room furniture catalog has exactly what you need. Whether you’re trying to purchase individual pieces that come together in a fashionable combo, or buy an entire set at once that starts and completes the look, Shop has you covered. Usually containing several sofas, chairs or couches, these sets are the perfect centerpiece for any living room. Besides browsing our individual pages, Shop living room furniture category features pre-combined sets of furniture tailored in any way to fit the look you’re looking for. Complete your look with Shop tailored living room furniture sets.
The right living room design provides an ideal setting for a variety of different activities, but the first step in getting there is finding the right furniture. From seating to storage, this product category offers inviting new furniture to entice your guests.
Are you looking for that special chair to tie your living room together? we understand that finding the perfect accent can be hard, regardless of budget. That’s why we’ve put together this short buying guide. We hope our advice can help you choose the perfect item for you.
Know your style
First things first, do you know the style that you’re really going for? Style changes over the years, but there are some timeless classics.
- Mid-Century Modern has become more popular lately, if you enjoy a throwback style that’s sleek and elegant
- Glam and contemporary styles are also popular nowadays. If you really like velvet or satin chairs, that might be a good starting point
- If you’re more classic than that, we’d recommend something more traditional (look for a good wingback chair or Chesterfield chair).
- We really love Farmhouse style, because it reminds us of our rustic roots.
- Our assortment is expansive, so if you’re looking for something particular — traditional, transitional, coastal, farmhouse or industrial — we probably have it
Know your chair types
Chairs come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. For your convenience, we’ve included a carousel at the top of the page so that you can quickly look at the various types of chairs we sell. That being said, there are a bunch of different chairs you might be interested in.
- Chaise lounges aren’t technically chairs, but they can take the place of one if you’ve got the space. Lay down and relax on these chic, elegant pieces of furniture. Just make sure to measure your space before buying so you know if the chaise fits!
- Wingback chairs were originally designed with two wing-like side pieces to protect the sitter from drafts. Now they’re popular because they look great in a study or a library, or to lend your living room a more traditional look.
- Papasan chairs are generally geared towards a younger demographic, but are still really great for a casual sitting room. They’re great for lounging or reading and go well with more Boho styles, but are very adaptable.
- Slipper chairs are great for people trying to save space. Generally speaking, city-dwellers would do well to add a slipper chair to their apartment. Slipper chairs are minimalist and simple, but can provide extreme utility to small apartments.
- Chesterfield chairs are popular for their deep button tufting and nail-head trim. You’ll like them because they are luxuriously comfortable.
- Tub chairs are like slipper chairs in that they save space, but with a rounded back and armrests. Tub chairs let the user comfortably read a book or kick their feet up and watch TV.
- Chair and a half: these chairs are for anyone who wants to be comfortable. We put together a collection of chairs with a high weight capacity and wide seat to provide comfort to everyone.
Know your brands
Here are a few brands that we know you’ll love:
- Better Homes & Gardens has been working for years to bring you the best possible quality at a price you can afford. These chairs are sophisticated, durable and fit most decors.
- Mainstays offers styles that you’ll love, at a price you can afford. They offer some of the best values for accent chairs on the market.
- Fox Hill is a brand that will customize their chairs to your needs. Instead of shipping a cookie-cutter item from a warehouse, Fox Hill builds your chair to your exact specifications. Best of all? You can still get it in just days.
Know your room
Accent chairs are most frequently placed in the living room to tie the room together and provide some extra seating. You could also put a chair in a bedroom or hallway, even a dining room if there’s a convenient nook for it. Wherever you place it, just make sure you know how much space you have before you buy.
We’re here for you
We want to help you save money on chairs or anything else you might need so you can live better. If you like what you see here, you’ll love everything else in our living room collection.
End Tables and Side Tables
End tables are often overshadowed by your other furniture, but they’re not supposed to be the center of attention. Rather, these small yet stylish pieces of accent furniture can add style and function to your living room, bedroom or den. Use your end tables to hold drinks, TV remotes, magazines, video game controllers and more. you’ll find a variety of end and side tables in modern, farmhouse, transitional and other styles to complement your room’s aesthetic.
Make a Connection
Your end tables should blend seamlessly with the rest of your furniture. Match a sleek, round side table with overstuffed, plush furniture, or use a corner end table to bring together two other pieces of furniture. Mix and match your end tables by choosing styles with similar materials, finishes or features to tie your room together.
Aim High (or Low)
For ease of use, you should aim to have your end table at the same height or a slightly lower height than your sofa’s or chair’s arms. You should definitely measure this height before purchasing to make sure that the table slots comfortably into your arrangement. When in doubt, pick a shorter end table, because objects are easier to pick up and put down on a lower surface. If your sofa or chair is armless, choose an end table that’s as high as the seat so the table doesn’t sit where the arm should be.
End and side tables are often made of wood composite, also known as engineered wood, which is a more lightweight and value-oriented alternative to solid wood, while still providing the classic woodgrain look. Consider a sleek black or espresso finish for a modern, minimalist setup, or go for a weathered veneer for a more rustic vibe. Glass tops take advantage of transparency to reduce visual mass.
Extra seating and storage made easy with a storage bench!
A storage bench is ideal for conveniently storing all of your favorite shoes and seasonal accessories. These storage benches are both sophisticated and functional. They are durable yet add taste and style to your home décor. These modern and convenient pieces will add effortless style to your front entryway or den.
Add unique seating to any room with a storage bench. Our selection of storage benches ranges from stylish and functional to modern, industrial or glam. Not sure how to finish off the look of your room? Try a storage bench and you’ll be surprised how much you’ll use it in your home.
Selecting the Right Storage Bench
There are so many styles of storage benches to choose from, so begin narrowing your search by the determining the use for your storage bench. We carries dozens of storage benches including entryway benches and hall tree benches, bedroom benches, kitchen benches, mudroom benches and indoor settee benches. Many of these styles include storage options, making the storage bench a very versatile and functional piece of furniture. You can also select an ottoman bench or backless bench for the finishing touch in a living room or sitting area.
Storage benches range in length from under three feet to over six feet, so it’s easy to find the right bench for your space. Are you looking for a special feature in your storage bench? We offer storage benches with cubby storage, drawers, a flip top, shoe storage or with baskets or a cushion. Need to match a design style? Select from our traditional, modern, transitional or industrial benches, or browse our Craftsman, farmhouse, rustic, mid-century or coastal collections. We even have storage benches to complete your room’s glam, global or tropical style.
Need a particular color of storage bench? We carries wood, leather, faux leather, metal, upholstered and wicker benches in a variety of colors, finishes and fabrics. Simply shop our selection of storage benches to find the perfect one for your home. We even offer storage bench cushions so you can create the perfect look with perfect comfort when your new storage bench arrives.
TV stands and entertainment centers:
Keep your TV, gaming consoles and other entertainment equipment all tidy and attractive with the right furniture. Entertainment centers and TV stands offer a range of different organizing options for your living room, including the option to bring in an electric fireplace for warmth and ambience. Whichever style you choose, be sure to measure your TV and other equipment to ensure a proper fit once the new furniture arrives.
TV stands and entertainment centers
After a hard day at the office, or a hectic day with the kids, it’s great to unwind with your favorite TV show. Your TV stand or entertainment center is an important part of your overall viewing experience, positioning your television at the perfect height while minimizing the clutter from wires and peripheral devices such as a DVD player, game console or sound system. The two most important considerations are the size and type of the stand. Fortunately, whatever style suits your tastes and requirements, you’re sure to find something suitable in our selection of home furniture.
Sizing up your options
TVs come in a wide range of sizes, and you need to ensure the stand you have is suitable. If it’s too big, your TV might look out of place, while if the stand is too small it doesn’t provide a secure position. Bear in mind that TV manufacturers define the size of their products based on the diagonal measurement of the screen, not the dimensions of the TV. Most stands clearly state compatible TV sizes, but a good rule of thumb is to look at stands that are 2-3 inches wider than the television set to minimize the risk of the TV falling if somebody bumps it. The following list is useful for judging the minimum stand width based on the television’s screen size, but always check a manufacturer’s recommendations before making a purchase:
- TVs 26-31 inches: 26-28 inches
- TVs 32-49 inches: 30-45 inches
- TVs 50-54 inches: 46-49 inches
- TVs 55-59 inches: 50-53 inches
- TVs 60-64 inches: 54-57 inches
- TVs 65-69 inches: 58-62 inches
- TVs 70+ inches: At least 63 inches
Remember to consider the height of the unit. For the most comfortable viewing, when you’re sitting in front of the television, your eye line should be level with the center of the screen.
Types of TV stands
A television is often a focal point for your living room, so pick a TV stand or entertainment center that combines functionality with a pleasing aesthetic that matches the rest of your home decor. There are several popular styles to consider.
- Open shelf: A simple, minimalist style comprising an open frame with exposed shelving beneath a flat surface for the television; unobtrusive style makes it useful in smaller spaces and gives it a modern look
- Console: A versatile piece of furniture, often in a low rectangular shape with enclosed shelving and additional cupboards or drawers
- Hutch: Comprising a horizontal counter space with additional shelving stacked on top and cabinets underneath that create a frame for the screen
- Cabinet: Large and attractive units with versatile storage solutions, and cabinet doors that let you hide the TV when you don’t want it on display; useful in rooms that double as venues for large gatherings and parties, as they keep televisions safe and discreet while the guests are present
- Corner unit: Similar to a console, but with a compact design that fits in the corner of the room
- Floating: Wall-mounted units that keep floor space clear and provide a clean and unobtrusive look
- Entertainment Center: A complete media solution, which often includes a cabinet or console for the TV and flanking media towers for speakers
When making a decision, consider the design aspects that are the most important for you, including the material and color, storage space and ways to manage cables for your accessories. Everybody has their own priorities, and it helps to keep yours in mind as you browse.
Making your money go further
Buying beautiful furniture doesn’t have to mean a hefty bill: We offer Every Day Low Prices on everything you need to transform your house into a home. And if you shop with a card you get 3 percent off your purchase online or 1 percent in store (as a statement credit). Furthermore, you don’t have to wait long for your awesome audiovisual experience to begin. Thanks to our Pick Up Today service, it’s possible to order online and then pickup for free at your local store. Many items are in stock and ready for same-day collection.
You don’t even have to worry about your new furniture collecting scuffs or stains. Our Product Care Plans cover unexpected repairs with a $0 deductible, and you can take out the cover at any time up to 30 days after your purchase.
Tie your living room furniture together with desirable decor by picking items that match your style. Look for similar colors and designs that coordinate well with your furniture and with other decor items to ensure the room looks polished and inviting.
Pillows, blankets and throws:
Once you know what seating pieces you’re getting for your living room, think about how you can add extra comfort with blankets and pillows. Decorative accent pillows add cushioning to your seating area, and they can also be a great way of incorporating seasonal decor into the room. When you shop for blankets, think both about how many people might use the space and about proper care instructions for the blankets you select. Houses with several pets or rambunctious kids may not be well suited to blankets that require dry cleaning, for example.
Rugs and drapes:
Rugs and curtains may have a purely decorative function, but in both cases they can make the room more comfortable and functional, depending on how you intend to entertain. Frequent movie nights can get more polished with the inclusion of blackout drapes that block out light from the windows, and kids who like to sit on the floor to play board games or watch TV get extra cushioning from a plush rug. Considering your ideal living room’s purpose makes it easier to pick out the right items from this product category.
curtains and window treatments
The right curtains or window treatments really set off a room, such as a living room or bedroom. In addition to looking good, curtains and window treatments need to be functional as well, which is what may cause someone to favor one over the other. Curtains and drapes are a way to add color, style and depth to a room and can serve to showcase the windows of your home. They’re available in many colors as well as materials, including linen, cotton, rayon, satin, polyester, silk and several different fabric blends. You can choose curtains and drapes that run from the ceiling to the floor to create the illusion of higher ceilings, or those that are just slightly larger than the window they’re covering for a crisper look or if you have small children or pets at home that you don’t want to play with longer curtains. When selecting curtains and drapes you need to know both the length and the width you need for the space, as well as if you want them to have tiebacks or have certain properties like odor neutralizing and energy efficiency.
Another common window treatment is the use of blinds and shades. Blinds are especially functional because they make it easy to control how much light comes in through the windows, and you can adjust them depending on the time of day. Many shades are made from wood, wood composite or synthetic wood, but there are shades made from vinyl, metal and bamboo as well. Depending on the blinds, they generally rest inside the window frame, so you’ll need to know the length and width of your window frame before selecting them as well as deciding whether you want vertical or horizontal blinds. Shades often work in conjunction with drapes or curtains and are ideal for keep sunlight out, especially on hot days. These also go inside the window frame. Choose cordless shades that pull down and raise with a quick tug when you don’t want dangling cords.