Flash Furniture 24'' x 48'' Rectangular High Pressure Mahogany Laminate Folding Banquet Table
|Assembled Product Weight||37.00 lbs|
|Size||24" W x 48" D x 30" H|
|Manufacturer Part Number||YT2448HIGHWAL|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||48.00 x 24.00 x 30.00 Inches|
This rectangular wood folding table is beneficial in a multitude of settings that include banquet halls, banquet facilities, cafeterias, schools and in the home. The table can be used as a temporary seating solution or be setup for everyday use. The table legs fold under the table to make storage...
It's the perfect size table to use in a Work from Home environment. You can find many uses for this table around the house. Quality and durability is excellent! I would highly recommend it.See more
Very solid table. Legs are well attached so no wobbling. Wood surface looks nice.See more
I got this for my husband's office because sometimes he needs a little more desktop space. He WAS using a white picnic table which was the same size but really looked tacky in his very nicely furnished home office. THIS IS PERFECT! It folds away nicely but also looks good if he has to leave it up for a few days. It's study and it came in just a few days after I purchased it! Affordable and exactly what he needed!! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]See more
Sofa Beds Offer ::
Some Book About 21 inch high table
The Creative Edge: Inspiring Art Explorations in Libraries and BeyondABC-CLIO. 2019
Library facilitators of art-based creativity sessions will learn how to choose materials and art experiences appropriate for young people from toddlers to teens and for intergenerational groups. • Offers a guide for creativity programming for librarians, teachers, program coordinators, and college students • Teaches how to facilitate open-ended creativity programs for children of all ages and caregivers • Describes how to design story time art groups linking art and literacy inspired by...
Best Coupons Offers
Recliners Offer ::
21 inch high table News
Work from home furniture: Amazon sale on laptop tables, office chairs & other accessories - Times of IndiaOctober 17, 2020 - Times of India
Work from home furniture: Amazon sale on laptop tables, office chairs & other accessories Times of India...
20 Amazon furniture pieces that look way more expensive than they are - CNNSeptember 21, 2020 - CNN
20 Amazon furniture pieces that look way more expensive than they are CNN...
25 top-selling pieces of home decor you can get at Walmart under $50 - USA TODAYSeptember 21, 2020 - USA TODAY
25 top-selling pieces of home decor you can get at Walmart under $50 USA TODAY...
A Fire Table, Charcoal Grill and 8 Other Tools you Need for a Backyard Tailgate - Rolling StoneSeptember 22, 2020 - Rolling Stone
A Fire Table, Charcoal Grill and 8 Other Tools you Need for a Backyard Tailgate Rolling Stone...
Global All-in-One Medical Panel PC Market Exhibits a Lucrative Growth Potential and Reveals Bolstering Trend for High-Tech Products during 2020-2026 - PRnews LeaderOctober 17, 2020 - PRnews Leader
Global All-in-One Medical Panel PC Market Exhibits a Lucrative Growth Potential and Reveals Bolstering Trend for High-Tech Products during 2020-2026 PRnews Leader...
Latest Says About 21 inch high table on Twitter
Console & Sofa Tables Offer ::
Ottomans Offer ::
The living room is the heart of your home — in theory. But if the room isn’t as welcoming, it may not be as much of an activity center for family and friends as you’d like it to be. This product page is the perfect jumping-off point for a stylish living room makeover built off of our Every Day Low Prices and a focus on practical essentials. Consider your needs in each category to create the ideal arrangement of furniture, accessories and decorative accents to revitalize this important gathering place in your home.
No living room is complete without a sofa, and in the living room furniture catalog, browsing for your house’s centerpiece has never been easier or more stylish. Choose from a varied selection of styles, materials, sizes, colors and more. The options are limitless and you’re guaranteed to find a couple that pique your fancy within the Shop living room furniture catalog.
The right living room design provides an ideal setting for a variety of different activities, but the first step in getting there is finding the right furniture. From seating to storage, this product category offers inviting new furniture to entice your guests.
Are you looking for that special chair to tie your living room together? we understand that finding the perfect accent can be hard, regardless of budget. That’s why we’ve put together this short buying guide. We hope our advice can help you choose the perfect item for you.
Know your style
First things first, do you know the style that you’re really going for? Style changes over the years, but there are some timeless classics.
- Mid-Century Modern has become more popular lately, if you enjoy a throwback style that’s sleek and elegant
- Glam and contemporary styles are also popular nowadays. If you really like velvet or satin chairs, that might be a good starting point
- If you’re more classic than that, we’d recommend something more traditional (look for a good wingback chair or Chesterfield chair).
- We really love Farmhouse style, because it reminds us of our rustic roots.
- Our assortment is expansive, so if you’re looking for something particular — traditional, transitional, coastal, farmhouse or industrial — we probably have it
Know your chair types
Chairs come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. For your convenience, we’ve included a carousel at the top of the page so that you can quickly look at the various types of chairs we sell. That being said, there are a bunch of different chairs you might be interested in.
- Chaise lounges aren’t technically chairs, but they can take the place of one if you’ve got the space. Lay down and relax on these chic, elegant pieces of furniture. Just make sure to measure your space before buying so you know if the chaise fits!
- Wingback chairs were originally designed with two wing-like side pieces to protect the sitter from drafts. Now they’re popular because they look great in a study or a library, or to lend your living room a more traditional look.
- Papasan chairs are generally geared towards a younger demographic, but are still really great for a casual sitting room. They’re great for lounging or reading and go well with more Boho styles, but are very adaptable.
- Slipper chairs are great for people trying to save space. Generally speaking, city-dwellers would do well to add a slipper chair to their apartment. Slipper chairs are minimalist and simple, but can provide extreme utility to small apartments.
- Chesterfield chairs are popular for their deep button tufting and nail-head trim. You’ll like them because they are luxuriously comfortable.
- Tub chairs are like slipper chairs in that they save space, but with a rounded back and armrests. Tub chairs let the user comfortably read a book or kick their feet up and watch TV.
- Chair and a half: these chairs are for anyone who wants to be comfortable. We put together a collection of chairs with a high weight capacity and wide seat to provide comfort to everyone.
Know your brands
Here are a few brands that we know you’ll love:
- Better Homes & Gardens has been working for years to bring you the best possible quality at a price you can afford. These chairs are sophisticated, durable and fit most decors.
- Mainstays offers styles that you’ll love, at a price you can afford. They offer some of the best values for accent chairs on the market.
- Fox Hill is a brand that will customize their chairs to your needs. Instead of shipping a cookie-cutter item from a warehouse, Fox Hill builds your chair to your exact specifications. Best of all? You can still get it in just days.
Know your room
Accent chairs are most frequently placed in the living room to tie the room together and provide some extra seating. You could also put a chair in a bedroom or hallway, even a dining room if there’s a convenient nook for it. Wherever you place it, just make sure you know how much space you have before you buy.
We’re here for you
We want to help you save money on chairs or anything else you might need so you can live better. If you like what you see here, you’ll love everything else in our living room collection.
Is your living space missing something? Choose an accent cabinet or chest to instantly give your room style and storage. Accent chests are versatile and functional pieces that provide storage for various items while spicing up the room’s decor. Add a glam cabinet to an entryway or a chest to your dining room to store your china and dishes. We has a wide variety of chests and cabinets for everyone in a range of designs including contemporary, glam, mid-century, modern, traditional, transitional, coastal, farmhouse and industrial.
Cabinet style tips
Buy a trendy mirrored chest to add a layer of elegance to your home. If the bohemian aesthetic is more your style, look for light wood accent chests to add the finishing touches to your boho space. If you’re looking for a more traditional, old-European look, shop for a wooden accent cabinet with a weathered or antique finish. Add a bombe chest to your living room for an old-time feel, an apothecary chest in the kitchen for spices, a decorative chest to your entryway or a chest with wicker baskets for bathroom storage. You could even use an accent chest as a sideboard for storing drinks and accessories.
If you’re furnishing a new apartment, you’ll appreciate how accent cabinets can be moved from your living room to your bedroom more easily than larger furniture pieces. Accent chests come in a variety of sizes, while popular models have around three to six drawers and measure between two and three feet wide. Make sure you’ve taken accurate measurements of your space before you buy an accent chest.
Extra seating and storage made easy with a storage bench!
A storage bench is ideal for conveniently storing all of your favorite shoes and seasonal accessories. These storage benches are both sophisticated and functional. They are durable yet add taste and style to your home décor. These modern and convenient pieces will add effortless style to your front entryway or den.
Add unique seating to any room with a storage bench. Our selection of storage benches ranges from stylish and functional to modern, industrial or glam. Not sure how to finish off the look of your room? Try a storage bench and you’ll be surprised how much you’ll use it in your home.
Selecting the Right Storage Bench
There are so many styles of storage benches to choose from, so begin narrowing your search by the determining the use for your storage bench. We carries dozens of storage benches including entryway benches and hall tree benches, bedroom benches, kitchen benches, mudroom benches and indoor settee benches. Many of these styles include storage options, making the storage bench a very versatile and functional piece of furniture. You can also select an ottoman bench or backless bench for the finishing touch in a living room or sitting area.
Storage benches range in length from under three feet to over six feet, so it’s easy to find the right bench for your space. Are you looking for a special feature in your storage bench? We offer storage benches with cubby storage, drawers, a flip top, shoe storage or with baskets or a cushion. Need to match a design style? Select from our traditional, modern, transitional or industrial benches, or browse our Craftsman, farmhouse, rustic, mid-century or coastal collections. We even have storage benches to complete your room’s glam, global or tropical style.
Need a particular color of storage bench? We carries wood, leather, faux leather, metal, upholstered and wicker benches in a variety of colors, finishes and fabrics. Simply shop our selection of storage benches to find the perfect one for your home. We even offer storage bench cushions so you can create the perfect look with perfect comfort when your new storage bench arrives.
TV stands and entertainment centers:
Keep your TV, gaming consoles and other entertainment equipment all tidy and attractive with the right furniture. Entertainment centers and TV stands offer a range of different organizing options for your living room, including the option to bring in an electric fireplace for warmth and ambience. Whichever style you choose, be sure to measure your TV and other equipment to ensure a proper fit once the new furniture arrives.
TV stands and entertainment centers
After a hard day at the office, or a hectic day with the kids, it’s great to unwind with your favorite TV show. Your TV stand or entertainment center is an important part of your overall viewing experience, positioning your television at the perfect height while minimizing the clutter from wires and peripheral devices such as a DVD player, game console or sound system. The two most important considerations are the size and type of the stand. Fortunately, whatever style suits your tastes and requirements, you’re sure to find something suitable in our selection of home furniture.
Sizing up your options
TVs come in a wide range of sizes, and you need to ensure the stand you have is suitable. If it’s too big, your TV might look out of place, while if the stand is too small it doesn’t provide a secure position. Bear in mind that TV manufacturers define the size of their products based on the diagonal measurement of the screen, not the dimensions of the TV. Most stands clearly state compatible TV sizes, but a good rule of thumb is to look at stands that are 2-3 inches wider than the television set to minimize the risk of the TV falling if somebody bumps it. The following list is useful for judging the minimum stand width based on the television’s screen size, but always check a manufacturer’s recommendations before making a purchase:
- TVs 26-31 inches: 26-28 inches
- TVs 32-49 inches: 30-45 inches
- TVs 50-54 inches: 46-49 inches
- TVs 55-59 inches: 50-53 inches
- TVs 60-64 inches: 54-57 inches
- TVs 65-69 inches: 58-62 inches
- TVs 70+ inches: At least 63 inches
Remember to consider the height of the unit. For the most comfortable viewing, when you’re sitting in front of the television, your eye line should be level with the center of the screen.
Types of TV stands
A television is often a focal point for your living room, so pick a TV stand or entertainment center that combines functionality with a pleasing aesthetic that matches the rest of your home decor. There are several popular styles to consider.
- Open shelf: A simple, minimalist style comprising an open frame with exposed shelving beneath a flat surface for the television; unobtrusive style makes it useful in smaller spaces and gives it a modern look
- Console: A versatile piece of furniture, often in a low rectangular shape with enclosed shelving and additional cupboards or drawers
- Hutch: Comprising a horizontal counter space with additional shelving stacked on top and cabinets underneath that create a frame for the screen
- Cabinet: Large and attractive units with versatile storage solutions, and cabinet doors that let you hide the TV when you don’t want it on display; useful in rooms that double as venues for large gatherings and parties, as they keep televisions safe and discreet while the guests are present
- Corner unit: Similar to a console, but with a compact design that fits in the corner of the room
- Floating: Wall-mounted units that keep floor space clear and provide a clean and unobtrusive look
- Entertainment Center: A complete media solution, which often includes a cabinet or console for the TV and flanking media towers for speakers
When making a decision, consider the design aspects that are the most important for you, including the material and color, storage space and ways to manage cables for your accessories. Everybody has their own priorities, and it helps to keep yours in mind as you browse.
Making your money go further
Buying beautiful furniture doesn’t have to mean a hefty bill: We offer Every Day Low Prices on everything you need to transform your house into a home. And if you shop with a card you get 3 percent off your purchase online or 1 percent in store (as a statement credit). Furthermore, you don’t have to wait long for your awesome audiovisual experience to begin. Thanks to our Pick Up Today service, it’s possible to order online and then pickup for free at your local store. Many items are in stock and ready for same-day collection.
You don’t even have to worry about your new furniture collecting scuffs or stains. Our Product Care Plans cover unexpected repairs with a $0 deductible, and you can take out the cover at any time up to 30 days after your purchase.
Tie your living room furniture together with desirable decor by picking items that match your style. Look for similar colors and designs that coordinate well with your furniture and with other decor items to ensure the room looks polished and inviting.
Pillows, blankets and throws:
Once you know what seating pieces you’re getting for your living room, think about how you can add extra comfort with blankets and pillows. Decorative accent pillows add cushioning to your seating area, and they can also be a great way of incorporating seasonal decor into the room. When you shop for blankets, think both about how many people might use the space and about proper care instructions for the blankets you select. Houses with several pets or rambunctious kids may not be well suited to blankets that require dry cleaning, for example.
Mirrors and wall art:
Wall art is an ideal finishing touch for a living room, but it’s important to select the right motifs and sizes for your decor. A too-large painting in a small room can be visually overwhelming, while a single small painting in a large living room can feel unfinished. When in doubt, mirrors are often a good choice for living room decor because they’re elegant and help reflect light to make the room brighter.
Other decor items
Artwork and wall decor can make plain wall spaces in your home come alive with color. You can choose from canvas wall art, wall decals or framed wall art, such as paintings and sketches. You can also add family portraits or framed pictures to make your wall spaces more personal. Mirrors, both wall hanging and floor standing, can add depth to a room and make it seem larger.
If your sofa, loveseat or armchairs are lacking in vitality, a few colorful throw and decor pillows can liven them up. These pillows are also functional, making an evening of TV watching more comfortable. Pillows come in many sizes, although most are square, round or rectangle, and feature a variety of color and designs, such as stripes, floral, animal and graphic prints. Choose what you love best and what brings out the decor in your home.