Linon Titian End Table with Bottom Shelf, 22 inches Tall, Rustic Driftwood
Our Titian Collection has a simple yet eye-catching design that is matched with incredible durability. The Linon Titian End Table features a simple body that makes it perfect for any space. A gracious tabletop and spacious bottom shelf provide ample storage and display space. A neutral Rustic...
The only thing that I can say negative about this is it's a pain to put together! 5 pieces about 1 hourSee more
Love this table goes good with my bedroomSee more
much better than I expected. Heavy and sturdy and looks niceSee more
Sofas & Couches Offer ::
Some Book About 22 inch end table
Best Coupons Offers
Living Room Sets Offer ::
Raphael Faux Leather Left Facing Sectional Sofa With Ottoman, Multiple Colors, Beverly Fine Furniture
Best Choice Products 3-Seat L-Shape Tufted Faux Leather Sectional Sofa Couch Set w/ Chaise Lounge, Ottoman Bench - Black, Best Choice Products
22 inch end table News
Hidden Gems of CNY: A well-known restaurant creates a backyard oasis during pandemic - syracuse.comSeptember 22, 2020 - syracuse.com
Hidden Gems of CNY: A well-known restaurant creates a backyard oasis during pandemic syracuse.com...
Interactive Kiosk Market Size is Projected to Reach USD 32.51 Billion by 2027 - Valuates Reports - PR Newswire IndiaOctober 15, 2020 - PR Newswire India
Interactive Kiosk Market Size is Projected to Reach USD 32.51 Billion by 2027 - Valuates Reports PR Newswire India...
Top 10 Best Tabletop Griddles 2020 - Best gaming proOctober 17, 2020 - Best gaming pro
Top 10 Best Tabletop Griddles 2020 Best gaming pro...
Amish Kitchen: Painting project combines work with family visits - Battle Creek EnquirerOctober 16, 2020 - Battle Creek Enquirer
Amish Kitchen: Painting project combines work with family visits Battle Creek Enquirer...
STUFF - Hometown FocusOctober 16, 2020 - Hometown Focus
STUFF Hometown Focus...
Latest Says About 22 inch end table on Twitter
Accent Cabinets & Chests Offer ::
Benches Offer ::
The living room is the heart of your home — in theory. But if the room isn’t as welcoming, it may not be as much of an activity center for family and friends as you’d like it to be. This product page is the perfect jumping-off point for a stylish living room makeover built off of our Every Day Low Prices and a focus on practical essentials. Consider your needs in each category to create the ideal arrangement of furniture, accessories and decorative accents to revitalize this important gathering place in your home.
No matter your approach, Shop living room furniture catalog has exactly what you need. Whether you’re trying to purchase individual pieces that come together in a fashionable combo, or buy an entire set at once that starts and completes the look, Shop has you covered. Usually containing several sofas, chairs or couches, these sets are the perfect centerpiece for any living room. Besides browsing our individual pages, Shop living room furniture category features pre-combined sets of furniture tailored in any way to fit the look you’re looking for. Complete your look with Shop tailored living room furniture sets.
The right living room design provides an ideal setting for a variety of different activities, but the first step in getting there is finding the right furniture. From seating to storage, this product category offers inviting new furniture to entice your guests.
Are you looking for that special chair to tie your living room together? we understand that finding the perfect accent can be hard, regardless of budget. That’s why we’ve put together this short buying guide. We hope our advice can help you choose the perfect item for you.
Know your style
First things first, do you know the style that you’re really going for? Style changes over the years, but there are some timeless classics.
- Mid-Century Modern has become more popular lately, if you enjoy a throwback style that’s sleek and elegant
- Glam and contemporary styles are also popular nowadays. If you really like velvet or satin chairs, that might be a good starting point
- If you’re more classic than that, we’d recommend something more traditional (look for a good wingback chair or Chesterfield chair).
- We really love Farmhouse style, because it reminds us of our rustic roots.
- Our assortment is expansive, so if you’re looking for something particular — traditional, transitional, coastal, farmhouse or industrial — we probably have it
Know your chair types
Chairs come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. For your convenience, we’ve included a carousel at the top of the page so that you can quickly look at the various types of chairs we sell. That being said, there are a bunch of different chairs you might be interested in.
- Chaise lounges aren’t technically chairs, but they can take the place of one if you’ve got the space. Lay down and relax on these chic, elegant pieces of furniture. Just make sure to measure your space before buying so you know if the chaise fits!
- Wingback chairs were originally designed with two wing-like side pieces to protect the sitter from drafts. Now they’re popular because they look great in a study or a library, or to lend your living room a more traditional look.
- Papasan chairs are generally geared towards a younger demographic, but are still really great for a casual sitting room. They’re great for lounging or reading and go well with more Boho styles, but are very adaptable.
- Slipper chairs are great for people trying to save space. Generally speaking, city-dwellers would do well to add a slipper chair to their apartment. Slipper chairs are minimalist and simple, but can provide extreme utility to small apartments.
- Chesterfield chairs are popular for their deep button tufting and nail-head trim. You’ll like them because they are luxuriously comfortable.
- Tub chairs are like slipper chairs in that they save space, but with a rounded back and armrests. Tub chairs let the user comfortably read a book or kick their feet up and watch TV.
- Chair and a half: these chairs are for anyone who wants to be comfortable. We put together a collection of chairs with a high weight capacity and wide seat to provide comfort to everyone.
Know your brands
Here are a few brands that we know you’ll love:
- Better Homes & Gardens has been working for years to bring you the best possible quality at a price you can afford. These chairs are sophisticated, durable and fit most decors.
- Mainstays offers styles that you’ll love, at a price you can afford. They offer some of the best values for accent chairs on the market.
- Fox Hill is a brand that will customize their chairs to your needs. Instead of shipping a cookie-cutter item from a warehouse, Fox Hill builds your chair to your exact specifications. Best of all? You can still get it in just days.
Know your room
Accent chairs are most frequently placed in the living room to tie the room together and provide some extra seating. You could also put a chair in a bedroom or hallway, even a dining room if there’s a convenient nook for it. Wherever you place it, just make sure you know how much space you have before you buy.
We’re here for you
We want to help you save money on chairs or anything else you might need so you can live better. If you like what you see here, you’ll love everything else in our living room collection.
Is your living space missing something? Choose an accent cabinet or chest to instantly give your room style and storage. Accent chests are versatile and functional pieces that provide storage for various items while spicing up the room’s decor. Add a glam cabinet to an entryway or a chest to your dining room to store your china and dishes. We has a wide variety of chests and cabinets for everyone in a range of designs including contemporary, glam, mid-century, modern, traditional, transitional, coastal, farmhouse and industrial.
Cabinet style tips
Buy a trendy mirrored chest to add a layer of elegance to your home. If the bohemian aesthetic is more your style, look for light wood accent chests to add the finishing touches to your boho space. If you’re looking for a more traditional, old-European look, shop for a wooden accent cabinet with a weathered or antique finish. Add a bombe chest to your living room for an old-time feel, an apothecary chest in the kitchen for spices, a decorative chest to your entryway or a chest with wicker baskets for bathroom storage. You could even use an accent chest as a sideboard for storing drinks and accessories.
If you’re furnishing a new apartment, you’ll appreciate how accent cabinets can be moved from your living room to your bedroom more easily than larger furniture pieces. Accent chests come in a variety of sizes, while popular models have around three to six drawers and measure between two and three feet wide. Make sure you’ve taken accurate measurements of your space before you buy an accent chest.
A loveseat is a smaller, intimate sofa with a more manageable footprint. Couples, families and people living in smaller spaces like apartments should consider a loveseat when furnishing their home. Depending on your room’s decor, you can furnish the space with a leather, faux leather, polyester upholstered, velvet or microfiber loveseat. They’re also available in multiple colors and patterns.
Leather or faux leather loveseats look sleek while keeping you cool and comfortable as your take a load off, while polyester or microfiber upholstered loveseats are soft to the touch and allow for more color and pattern choices to fit the style of your room. Some loveseats even come with covers that are easy to wash in case of everyday stains from spilled food and drinks or pets.
Several loveseats recline for those who like to kick back and relax after a long day of work. Others have sturdy arms and backs for firm support for comfortable reading while others are soft and inviting for lounging on weekends. You can choose between a variety of styles like modern, sleek styles without arms for the contemporary household, classic leather for elegant themes or vintage upholstery for an eclectic style.
Loveseats are an efficient way to save space when you want to create a comfortable seating area in a small room. Usually large enough to fit two people comfortably, loveseats are perfect for small studio apartments when a couch can’t fit but they can also be a complement to a sofa in a larger living room or family room.
TV stands and entertainment centers:
Keep your TV, gaming consoles and other entertainment equipment all tidy and attractive with the right furniture. Entertainment centers and TV stands offer a range of different organizing options for your living room, including the option to bring in an electric fireplace for warmth and ambience. Whichever style you choose, be sure to measure your TV and other equipment to ensure a proper fit once the new furniture arrives.
TV stands and entertainment centers
After a hard day at the office, or a hectic day with the kids, it’s great to unwind with your favorite TV show. Your TV stand or entertainment center is an important part of your overall viewing experience, positioning your television at the perfect height while minimizing the clutter from wires and peripheral devices such as a DVD player, game console or sound system. The two most important considerations are the size and type of the stand. Fortunately, whatever style suits your tastes and requirements, you’re sure to find something suitable in our selection of home furniture.
Sizing up your options
TVs come in a wide range of sizes, and you need to ensure the stand you have is suitable. If it’s too big, your TV might look out of place, while if the stand is too small it doesn’t provide a secure position. Bear in mind that TV manufacturers define the size of their products based on the diagonal measurement of the screen, not the dimensions of the TV. Most stands clearly state compatible TV sizes, but a good rule of thumb is to look at stands that are 2-3 inches wider than the television set to minimize the risk of the TV falling if somebody bumps it. The following list is useful for judging the minimum stand width based on the television’s screen size, but always check a manufacturer’s recommendations before making a purchase:
- TVs 26-31 inches: 26-28 inches
- TVs 32-49 inches: 30-45 inches
- TVs 50-54 inches: 46-49 inches
- TVs 55-59 inches: 50-53 inches
- TVs 60-64 inches: 54-57 inches
- TVs 65-69 inches: 58-62 inches
- TVs 70+ inches: At least 63 inches
Remember to consider the height of the unit. For the most comfortable viewing, when you’re sitting in front of the television, your eye line should be level with the center of the screen.
Types of TV stands
A television is often a focal point for your living room, so pick a TV stand or entertainment center that combines functionality with a pleasing aesthetic that matches the rest of your home decor. There are several popular styles to consider.
- Open shelf: A simple, minimalist style comprising an open frame with exposed shelving beneath a flat surface for the television; unobtrusive style makes it useful in smaller spaces and gives it a modern look
- Console: A versatile piece of furniture, often in a low rectangular shape with enclosed shelving and additional cupboards or drawers
- Hutch: Comprising a horizontal counter space with additional shelving stacked on top and cabinets underneath that create a frame for the screen
- Cabinet: Large and attractive units with versatile storage solutions, and cabinet doors that let you hide the TV when you don’t want it on display; useful in rooms that double as venues for large gatherings and parties, as they keep televisions safe and discreet while the guests are present
- Corner unit: Similar to a console, but with a compact design that fits in the corner of the room
- Floating: Wall-mounted units that keep floor space clear and provide a clean and unobtrusive look
- Entertainment Center: A complete media solution, which often includes a cabinet or console for the TV and flanking media towers for speakers
When making a decision, consider the design aspects that are the most important for you, including the material and color, storage space and ways to manage cables for your accessories. Everybody has their own priorities, and it helps to keep yours in mind as you browse.
Making your money go further
Buying beautiful furniture doesn’t have to mean a hefty bill: We offer Every Day Low Prices on everything you need to transform your house into a home. And if you shop with a card you get 3 percent off your purchase online or 1 percent in store (as a statement credit). Furthermore, you don’t have to wait long for your awesome audiovisual experience to begin. Thanks to our Pick Up Today service, it’s possible to order online and then pickup for free at your local store. Many items are in stock and ready for same-day collection.
You don’t even have to worry about your new furniture collecting scuffs or stains. Our Product Care Plans cover unexpected repairs with a $0 deductible, and you can take out the cover at any time up to 30 days after your purchase.
Tie your living room furniture together with desirable decor by picking items that match your style. Look for similar colors and designs that coordinate well with your furniture and with other decor items to ensure the room looks polished and inviting.
Pillows, blankets and throws:
Once you know what seating pieces you’re getting for your living room, think about how you can add extra comfort with blankets and pillows. Decorative accent pillows add cushioning to your seating area, and they can also be a great way of incorporating seasonal decor into the room. When you shop for blankets, think both about how many people might use the space and about proper care instructions for the blankets you select. Houses with several pets or rambunctious kids may not be well suited to blankets that require dry cleaning, for example.
Lamps and candles:
Light is the final finishing touch necessary to make your living room comfortable for different uses. While many living rooms come with built-in lighting, there may be times when you require directional light for reading or mood lighting for a party. Lamps and candles help finish off the decor and make your lounge area more versatile.
Add your unique touch to your space with home decor items
there’s a reason that being an interior decorator can be such a lucrative career. The ability to create unique spaces within people’s homes that they love and that wows visitors is a gift. If you don t want to go the professional decorator route, you can still create a space that shows off your personal tastes and represents who you’re as a person and that of your family. We makes it easy to find just the right home decor items to make your home the showplace you want it to be, and we can help you do so while saving you money at the same time with our Every Day Low Prices.