Home Source Industries Oak Corner Bar
Are you searching about home bars 4 stars and up for Home Source Industries Oak Corner Bar in google , bing ,yahoo? Here is the spot for you to definitely buy home bars 4 stars and up in specials price for Home Source Industries Oak Corner Bar.
- Availability :: Check Stock Price Today!.
- inspire your space, and make home the place you love most.
- Very Nice and Beautiful Color.
- Guaranteed Fast Shipping.
- Up to 60% Off Top Brands!
Product Description ::
Transform a dining room or kitchen corner into serious serving and storage space with the Home Source Industries Oak Corner Bar. It's crafted with an engineered wood frame finished with a weathered oak motif, lending the design's traditional lines a rustic-yet-refined feel. Beveled mirror panels, built-in chrome stemware racks, and a glass bottle shelf elevate the look. At the center is prep space and open storage for five wine bottles. At the base, three doors paneled with clear glass open to interior shelving for more glasses, little plates, and ...
Products related in home bars 4 stars and up
- ★ Coaster Furniture Home Bar With Foot Rail
Make your living room or den feel like an upscale, urbane bar with the Coaster Furniture Home Bar with Foot Rail. This home bar is the perfect place to mix and serve fancy cocktails or bottled domestics to your family and friends. The frame features a curved top and lower bar shelf with six storage shelves on the reverse. Durable engineered wood constructs the frame, finished in a brilliant glossy white. A squared metal base supports the piece, featuring a front foot-rail and a polished chrome finish. Polished chrome ...
- ★ Coaster Furniture Industrial Home Bar With Foot Rail And Storage
Sharp lines and bold colors make the Coaster Furniture Industrial Home Bar with Foot Rail and Storage a perfect addition to your industrial or transitional room design. Its frame is built from squared steel with a powder-coated black finish and front-mounted foot rail. The extended countertop and three wide, deep shelves are made from tough engineered wood with an antique nutmeg finish. The top shelf features hanging stemware racks installed on its underside.
- ★ Steve Silver Ariana Home Bar
Bring the night’s events to you with the Steve Silver Ariana Home Bar. This modern piece is designed to showcase your good taste in all things stemware and spirits. It’s crafted from a clever combination of MDF, acrylic, glass, chrome, and lacquer, meaning no part of this piece gets boring. A demilune design recalls the moxie of days gone by, while the sleek top and crisp chrome accents are modern all the way through. Complete with smoked glass doors, stemware storage, and a convenient footrest for comfort. Coordinating pieces ...
- ★ AHB Roma Bar Mirror
The simple addition of the American Heritage Roma Bar Mirror adds a cozy and classic touch to any bar. The wide, wooden design of this piece features thick, classic details like beading and rosettes around the frame while a lower shelf offers bottle storage and a row of glass holders at the top let you hang some of your favorite glassware. A thick, beveled-edge mirror in the center will help add depth to your space while showing off that room that you've worked so hard at putting together. The wooden ...
- ★ AHB Arabella Home Bar - Navajo
The impressive 88-inch Arabella Home Bar - Navajo is well worth toasting. Soon to be your new favorite gathering space, this impeccably styled bar is handcrafted from solid hardwood in a radiant Navajo finish and is detailed with raised panels, carved molding, and brushed steel accent hardware that includes a full-width foot rail at the front. Its vast countertop gives you plenty of room to practice your mixology and it comes with a variety of storage options like dual pullout wine bottle racks, glass stemware holders, an ice bucket, and, ...
- ★ Crosley Alexandria Sliding Top Bar Cabinet
Elegantly entertain guests with this sliding top bar cabinet constructed of solid hardwood and wood veneers. The beautiful beveled/tempered glass doors and raised panel drawer front are classically styled to enhance any home decor. The sliding top expands to greatly increase the size of your serving area. Behind the two doors, you will find adjustable shelves and plentiful storage space for spirits, appliances and other items that require additional space. The center storage area is great for up to 15 bottles of wine, or if you prefer, remove the wine ...
- ★ Chintaly Broadway Two Tiered Indoor Home Bar
Chintaly Broadway Two Tiered Indoor Home Bar is stylish and contemporary in design, with a two-tier glass surface that lets you lay out glassware and prepare drinks. Shelves and racks make it easy to store liquor and glasses inside this sleek home bar. Made from durable fiberboard, this striking bar is finished in solid black to complement your modern home decor. Chrome accents in vertical pattern and footrest. Curved design to the entire piece. 3 built-in shelves, top shelf is equipped with a wire rack designed to store your stemware. This fabulous contemporary ...
- ★ Howard Miller Red Mountain Wine & Bar Cabinet
Modern industrial style and elegant entertaining come together in this Howard Miller Red Mountain Wine & Bar Cabinet. This wine and bar cabinet is built from hardwoods and veneers in a distressed rustic hardwood finish. Dark metal trim and rivets enhance the industrial look. A hanging metal stemware rack holds 15 large wine glasses just above a handy open shelf. The spacious top provides room for mixing and serving cocktails and wine. An accessory drawer features quality dovetail construction and smooth metal slides. A generous open shelf below offers ...
5 Essentials for Your Home Bar
Make your home bar as welcoming as your local pub and raise a glass to the end of a long day, celebration, or holiday. Whether you're hosting a party or simply serving cocktails for two, here you'll find everything you need for a stocked and streamlined bar space that goes far beyond just a few bottles in a cabinet.
1. Space to Serve (and Store)
You can carve out a functional bar space regardless of how much room you have available. Classic freestanding home bars come in a variety of sizes and styles and provide storage for spirits, glassware, and other essentials either out in the open or contained discreetly.
A bar cart is a versatile addition because it can be used as a full bar in a smaller home or a secondary bar for larger events and still provides room for all your happy hour favorites. If you already have a built-in bar in your home, consider adding wine racks, a liquor cabinet, or wine cooler to keep your space tidy.
2. Stylish Seating You can't belly up without a proper seat, so if you have a traditional bar area, bar stools are a smart addition. Surround your built-in bar or standalone home bar with stools, or if you're using a cabinet without much surface area, add a pub table to provide extra seating. Read our bar stool buying guide and shop by height, style, and finish to find the right fit for your space.
3. Tools of the Trade Be sure to have a variety of glasses to serve your favorites. Most drinks can be served in pint glasses, wine glasses, or highball glasses, and you can add to your collection as your repertoire expands. Coasters keep surfaces clean, while beer and wine bottle openers, jiggers for measuring, and martini shakers and strainers help simplify serving. Go above and beyond with muddlers, cocktail sticks, bar spoons, and tongs. Buy only what you'll use regularly or choose a bar set with key mixology accessories.
4. Intoxicating Accents Put a twist on your home bar space by infusing it with some extra décor. Go classic with beer signs, sports signs to show off your favorite team, or rustic wine décor, or add a splash of color with neon signs and fun activities such as darts, game tables, or shuffleboard.
5. A Selection of Spirits Last, but not least, be sure your bar is properly stocked with beer, wine, and liquor. There's no need to inventory as much as your favorite corner bar –start small by purchasing spirits you drink regularly and then add over time. Have an ample supply of mixers including sodas, tonic, and fruit juices along with your favorite garnishes to provide the craft cocktail touch. An ice maker and ice bucket keep drinks flowing smoothly so you can focus more on your guests and not your supplies.
A well-stocked bar can be as edited or expansive as you like while still keeping everyone satisfied. If you want even more ideas on how to be the perfect host, check out our Pinterest board full of ideas! At Hayneedle, you can find all the home bar essentials to keep guests toasting to your brilliance, no matter your space, style, or budget..