Set of 2 Recliner Chair Modern Sofa Recliner with Soft-Cushioned Seat Gray
* Specifications: Material: linen, composite board, foam, iron, rayon fiber Overall dimension: 26.5 x 33.5 x 39"(WxDxH) Fully reclined dimensions: 26.5 x 61.8 x 30.5"(WxDxH) Backrest size: 20 x 25.5"(WxH) Seat size: 19.5 x 23.6"(WxD) Armrest width: 3.5" Footrest size: 20 x 15.7" Footrest...
Looks just like the picture.... their actual sturdy but comfortable. And I received them them the in 2 days!!!! Good price for the set.
For the price you cant go wrong Bought for my son first home after college Chairs not good for anyone one over 265 pounds
Extremely happy. Always hesitant to buy furniture online because I can not test the comfort. But these are extremely comfortable. I like that they are more compact. The only thing I don't really care for are arm rest I wish they were a little higher. But extremely happy.
Futons Offer ::
Some Book About 2 recliners for sale
Multistate Bar Exam ReviewAspen Publishers Online. 2010
The new edition of the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) Review retains the conversational, easy-to-understand approach of the first edition, and features up-to-date content. Complete explanations of all MBE subjects, with integrated "Learning Questions" help reinforce learning. One of the largest banks of MBE practice questions available, more than 1,700 multiple-choice questions offer extensive MBE practice. The "Magic Memory Outlines" and "Make Your Own Exam" features on the free included CD...
Best Coupons Offers
Living Room Sets Offer ::
Best Choice Products 3-Seat L-Shape Tufted Faux Leather Sectional Sofa Couch Set w/ Chaise Lounge, Ottoman Bench - Black, Best Choice Products
Sectional Sofa_AYCP Furniture_ 3pcs L-Shape Sectional Sofa Set, Left Hand Facing Chaise, Microfiber & Faux Leather..., AYCP Furniture
2 recliners for sale News
Find a bargain and help the Humane Society of Southern Arizona - Arizona Daily StarSeptember 12, 2020 - Arizona Daily Star
Find a bargain and help the Humane Society of Southern Arizona Arizona Daily Star...
Amazon offers on Recliners: Buy portable and sofa recliners at up to 60% off - Times of IndiaAugust 10, 2020 - Times of India
Amazon offers on Recliners: Buy portable and sofa recliners at up to 60% off Times of India...
This incredible lift recliner deal at Home Depot is too good to miss - USA TODAYJune 3, 2020 - USA TODAY
This incredible lift recliner deal at Home Depot is too good to miss USA TODAY...
Surprise sale on Roombas: Robot vacs are the cheapest we've seen this year—save up to $300! - Yahoo SportsAugust 17, 2020 - Yahoo Sports
Surprise sale on Roombas: Robot vacs are the cheapest we've seen this year—save up to $300! Yahoo Sports...
Not your grandfather’s recliner - Houston ChronicleJanuary 10, 2020 - Houston Chronicle
Not your grandfather’s recliner Houston Chronicle...
Latest Says About 2 recliners for sale on Twitter
On sale for $699 - check out our new Custom Logo Rocker Recliner. Ships in 3-4 weeks. Free shipping to business add… https://t.co/hhTQFsTU7r
September 7, 2020 - @firestationfurn
Coffee Tables Offer ::
Ottomans Offer ::
The living room is the heart of your home — in theory. But if the room isn’t as welcoming, it may not be as much of an activity center for family and friends as you’d like it to be. This product page is the perfect jumping-off point for a stylish living room makeover built off of our Every Day Low Prices and a focus on practical essentials. Consider your needs in each category to create the ideal arrangement of furniture, accessories and decorative accents to revitalize this important gathering place in your home.
No matter your approach, Shop living room furniture catalog has exactly what you need. Whether you’re trying to purchase individual pieces that come together in a fashionable combo, or buy an entire set at once that starts and completes the look, Shop has you covered. Usually containing several sofas, chairs or couches, these sets are the perfect centerpiece for any living room. Besides browsing our individual pages, Shop living room furniture category features pre-combined sets of furniture tailored in any way to fit the look you’re looking for. Complete your look with Shop tailored living room furniture sets.
The right living room design provides an ideal setting for a variety of different activities, but the first step in getting there is finding the right furniture. From seating to storage, this product category offers inviting new furniture to entice your guests.
Are you looking for that special chair to tie your living room together? we understand that finding the perfect accent can be hard, regardless of budget. That’s why we’ve put together this short buying guide. We hope our advice can help you choose the perfect item for you.
Know your style
First things first, do you know the style that you’re really going for? Style changes over the years, but there are some timeless classics.
- Mid-Century Modern has become more popular lately, if you enjoy a throwback style that’s sleek and elegant
- Glam and contemporary styles are also popular nowadays. If you really like velvet or satin chairs, that might be a good starting point
- If you’re more classic than that, we’d recommend something more traditional (look for a good wingback chair or Chesterfield chair).
- We really love Farmhouse style, because it reminds us of our rustic roots.
- Our assortment is expansive, so if you’re looking for something particular — traditional, transitional, coastal, farmhouse or industrial — we probably have it
Know your chair types
Chairs come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. For your convenience, we’ve included a carousel at the top of the page so that you can quickly look at the various types of chairs we sell. That being said, there are a bunch of different chairs you might be interested in.
- Chaise lounges aren’t technically chairs, but they can take the place of one if you’ve got the space. Lay down and relax on these chic, elegant pieces of furniture. Just make sure to measure your space before buying so you know if the chaise fits!
- Wingback chairs were originally designed with two wing-like side pieces to protect the sitter from drafts. Now they’re popular because they look great in a study or a library, or to lend your living room a more traditional look.
- Papasan chairs are generally geared towards a younger demographic, but are still really great for a casual sitting room. They’re great for lounging or reading and go well with more Boho styles, but are very adaptable.
- Slipper chairs are great for people trying to save space. Generally speaking, city-dwellers would do well to add a slipper chair to their apartment. Slipper chairs are minimalist and simple, but can provide extreme utility to small apartments.
- Chesterfield chairs are popular for their deep button tufting and nail-head trim. You’ll like them because they are luxuriously comfortable.
- Tub chairs are like slipper chairs in that they save space, but with a rounded back and armrests. Tub chairs let the user comfortably read a book or kick their feet up and watch TV.
- Chair and a half: these chairs are for anyone who wants to be comfortable. We put together a collection of chairs with a high weight capacity and wide seat to provide comfort to everyone.
Know your brands
Here are a few brands that we know you’ll love:
- Better Homes & Gardens has been working for years to bring you the best possible quality at a price you can afford. These chairs are sophisticated, durable and fit most decors.
- Mainstays offers styles that you’ll love, at a price you can afford. They offer some of the best values for accent chairs on the market.
- Fox Hill is a brand that will customize their chairs to your needs. Instead of shipping a cookie-cutter item from a warehouse, Fox Hill builds your chair to your exact specifications. Best of all? You can still get it in just days.
Know your room
Accent chairs are most frequently placed in the living room to tie the room together and provide some extra seating. You could also put a chair in a bedroom or hallway, even a dining room if there’s a convenient nook for it. Wherever you place it, just make sure you know how much space you have before you buy.
We’re here for you
We want to help you save money on chairs or anything else you might need so you can live better. If you like what you see here, you’ll love everything else in our living room collection.
Ottomans and coffee tables:
Some people love to put their feet up when they relax on a sofa or chair, and that often means pairing ottomans with furniture as a way to avoid feet on the coffee table. In some cases, ottomans can double as overflow seating or a stylish alternative to a coffee table with the addition of a tray that can serve as a flat surface for drinks and decor. When space is at a premium, though, a stylish coffee table is often your best bet for organization and comfort in your living room.
The coffee table is the glue that brings the style and the social aspects of a living room or family room together. Not only do they add an elegant, conversation-sparking accent to a space, but they also keep your TV remotes, magazines, video game controllers and other knick-knacks off the sofa and the floor. The best coffee table is the one that complements your room’s decor and is comfortable and functional. you’ll find an assortment of coffee tables in a large selection of styles ranging from modern to farmhouse to transitional and more.
First, you should consider how and where you’re going to use the coffee table. Coffee tables are usually placed in front of a sofa, so they should be at comfortable height for those in a sitting position. Lift-top coffee tables are a popular choice for families that eat at the sofa; the top of the table pulls out and rises so you don’t have to hunch over to eat your meal. You should also consider the material of your coffee table so that it matches the style of your room and suits your budget.
- Manufactured wood: Also known as engineered wood, it’s a value-oriented alternative to solid wood, while still providing the classic woodgrain look.
- Glass: Glass coffee tables take advantage of transparency to reduce visual mass. They’re easy to clean, but they’re also more fragile, so you should go for a sturdier table if you live with children, large pets or clumsy housemates.
- Faux marble: Like manufactured wood, faux marble is a great way to spice up your room without breaking the bank.
Many different kinds of coffee tables are available, including table sets with matching end tables for a chic, coordinated look.
Extra seating and storage made easy with a storage bench!
A storage bench is ideal for conveniently storing all of your favorite shoes and seasonal accessories. These storage benches are both sophisticated and functional. They are durable yet add taste and style to your home décor. These modern and convenient pieces will add effortless style to your front entryway or den.
Add unique seating to any room with a storage bench. Our selection of storage benches ranges from stylish and functional to modern, industrial or glam. Not sure how to finish off the look of your room? Try a storage bench and you’ll be surprised how much you’ll use it in your home.
Selecting the Right Storage Bench
There are so many styles of storage benches to choose from, so begin narrowing your search by the determining the use for your storage bench. We carries dozens of storage benches including entryway benches and hall tree benches, bedroom benches, kitchen benches, mudroom benches and indoor settee benches. Many of these styles include storage options, making the storage bench a very versatile and functional piece of furniture. You can also select an ottoman bench or backless bench for the finishing touch in a living room or sitting area.
Storage benches range in length from under three feet to over six feet, so it’s easy to find the right bench for your space. Are you looking for a special feature in your storage bench? We offer storage benches with cubby storage, drawers, a flip top, shoe storage or with baskets or a cushion. Need to match a design style? Select from our traditional, modern, transitional or industrial benches, or browse our Craftsman, farmhouse, rustic, mid-century or coastal collections. We even have storage benches to complete your room’s glam, global or tropical style.
Need a particular color of storage bench? We carries wood, leather, faux leather, metal, upholstered and wicker benches in a variety of colors, finishes and fabrics. Simply shop our selection of storage benches to find the perfect one for your home. We even offer storage bench cushions so you can create the perfect look with perfect comfort when your new storage bench arrives.
TV stands and entertainment centers:
Keep your TV, gaming consoles and other entertainment equipment all tidy and attractive with the right furniture. Entertainment centers and TV stands offer a range of different organizing options for your living room, including the option to bring in an electric fireplace for warmth and ambience. Whichever style you choose, be sure to measure your TV and other equipment to ensure a proper fit once the new furniture arrives.
TV stands and entertainment centers
After a hard day at the office, or a hectic day with the kids, it’s great to unwind with your favorite TV show. Your TV stand or entertainment center is an important part of your overall viewing experience, positioning your television at the perfect height while minimizing the clutter from wires and peripheral devices such as a DVD player, game console or sound system. The two most important considerations are the size and type of the stand. Fortunately, whatever style suits your tastes and requirements, you’re sure to find something suitable in our selection of home furniture.
Sizing up your options
TVs come in a wide range of sizes, and you need to ensure the stand you have is suitable. If it’s too big, your TV might look out of place, while if the stand is too small it doesn’t provide a secure position. Bear in mind that TV manufacturers define the size of their products based on the diagonal measurement of the screen, not the dimensions of the TV. Most stands clearly state compatible TV sizes, but a good rule of thumb is to look at stands that are 2-3 inches wider than the television set to minimize the risk of the TV falling if somebody bumps it. The following list is useful for judging the minimum stand width based on the television’s screen size, but always check a manufacturer’s recommendations before making a purchase:
- TVs 26-31 inches: 26-28 inches
- TVs 32-49 inches: 30-45 inches
- TVs 50-54 inches: 46-49 inches
- TVs 55-59 inches: 50-53 inches
- TVs 60-64 inches: 54-57 inches
- TVs 65-69 inches: 58-62 inches
- TVs 70+ inches: At least 63 inches
Remember to consider the height of the unit. For the most comfortable viewing, when you’re sitting in front of the television, your eye line should be level with the center of the screen.
Types of TV stands
A television is often a focal point for your living room, so pick a TV stand or entertainment center that combines functionality with a pleasing aesthetic that matches the rest of your home decor. There are several popular styles to consider.
- Open shelf: A simple, minimalist style comprising an open frame with exposed shelving beneath a flat surface for the television; unobtrusive style makes it useful in smaller spaces and gives it a modern look
- Console: A versatile piece of furniture, often in a low rectangular shape with enclosed shelving and additional cupboards or drawers
- Hutch: Comprising a horizontal counter space with additional shelving stacked on top and cabinets underneath that create a frame for the screen
- Cabinet: Large and attractive units with versatile storage solutions, and cabinet doors that let you hide the TV when you don’t want it on display; useful in rooms that double as venues for large gatherings and parties, as they keep televisions safe and discreet while the guests are present
- Corner unit: Similar to a console, but with a compact design that fits in the corner of the room
- Floating: Wall-mounted units that keep floor space clear and provide a clean and unobtrusive look
- Entertainment Center: A complete media solution, which often includes a cabinet or console for the TV and flanking media towers for speakers
When making a decision, consider the design aspects that are the most important for you, including the material and color, storage space and ways to manage cables for your accessories. Everybody has their own priorities, and it helps to keep yours in mind as you browse.
Making your money go further
Buying beautiful furniture doesn’t have to mean a hefty bill: We offer Every Day Low Prices on everything you need to transform your house into a home. And if you shop with a card you get 3 percent off your purchase online or 1 percent in store (as a statement credit). Furthermore, you don’t have to wait long for your awesome audiovisual experience to begin. Thanks to our Pick Up Today service, it’s possible to order online and then pickup for free at your local store. Many items are in stock and ready for same-day collection.
You don’t even have to worry about your new furniture collecting scuffs or stains. Our Product Care Plans cover unexpected repairs with a $0 deductible, and you can take out the cover at any time up to 30 days after your purchase.
Tie your living room furniture together with desirable decor by picking items that match your style. Look for similar colors and designs that coordinate well with your furniture and with other decor items to ensure the room looks polished and inviting.
Pillows, blankets and throws:
Once you know what seating pieces you’re getting for your living room, think about how you can add extra comfort with blankets and pillows. Decorative accent pillows add cushioning to your seating area, and they can also be a great way of incorporating seasonal decor into the room. When you shop for blankets, think both about how many people might use the space and about proper care instructions for the blankets you select. Houses with several pets or rambunctious kids may not be well suited to blankets that require dry cleaning, for example.
Rugs and drapes:
Rugs and curtains may have a purely decorative function, but in both cases they can make the room more comfortable and functional, depending on how you intend to entertain. Frequent movie nights can get more polished with the inclusion of blackout drapes that block out light from the windows, and kids who like to sit on the floor to play board games or watch TV get extra cushioning from a plush rug. Considering your ideal living room’s purpose makes it easier to pick out the right items from this product category.
Add your unique touch to your space with home decor items
there’s a reason that being an interior decorator can be such a lucrative career. The ability to create unique spaces within people’s homes that they love and that wows visitors is a gift. If you don t want to go the professional decorator route, you can still create a space that shows off your personal tastes and represents who you’re as a person and that of your family. We makes it easy to find just the right home decor items to make your home the showplace you want it to be, and we can help you do so while saving you money at the same time with our Every Day Low Prices.